- Classic legacy tools DiskTester, MemoryTester & IntegrityChecker
- Java tools: IntegrityChecker Java, DiskTester Java, jattr, img, tj.
diglloydTools (classic) works with OS X Lion through macOS Ventura .
IntegrityChecker Java and other Java-based tools run on virtually any OS that supports Java—macOS, Windows, Linux/*nix.
The diglloydTools™ suite is available as a single-user license. Use is subject to the License Agreement. The license is for use by a single person on up to two (2) computers. Commercial and/or lab use requires one licensed copy per machine.
Support: see the user manual. Concise email usage questions are answered, but purchase of diglloydTools does not entitle you to advice on choices or workflow or similar. Questions like "what drive or SSD should I buy?", or "how to set up RAID?" is available on a consulting basis.
A PayPal account is not required for purchase, a credit card can be used. Contact us for alternate payment arrangements.
There is no “time out” bomb in diglloydTools; once installed it will work with in perpetuity no restrictions. Does not “phone home”, does not use the internet.
Download privileges include login access to download the current version during the purchased term. Any version downloaded works forever as per previous paragraph with no further fees.
Customers who have not previously purchased diglloydTools.
Refund policy: no refunds once downloaded under any conditions. Refund requests must be made within 3 calendar days.
Upgrades, existing customers
Eligibility: any prior version of diglloydTools.
You will receive a username and password via email after purchase. Please keep in mind the following:
- Be sure the email address you used for purchase is valid (using an invalid email address means we cannot contact you!)
- Check your spam box after purchase, because some mail services aggressively flag diglloyd.com messages as spam (e.g., hotmail or gmail).
- We will not respond to services that require interaction (e.g., spam challenge/response).
- Do not expect an instant response. In most cases, a response is sent within one hour, but please allow 12 hours with the rare exception of travel, where responses can be delayed up to a few days. Check the delivery status if more than 24 hours has elapsed, but first check your spam box, this is 99% of the issue.
The user manual for diglloydTools can be found here.
Troubleshooting & Support
Click here for answers to common questions and information about support.
Drag the diglloydTools folder anywhere you like. The Applications folder is suggested.
If you'd like to use the command line tools also, then runfrom the installed folder (NOT the folder on the install disk):